We all have heard many times how important breakfast is in helping us gain a proper start to our day. The question is, how many people induldge in a healthy breakfast? It is the healthy part that keeps us on track for optimal strength, focus and feeling full until the next meal.
Nature’s Path offers organic, non-GMO and gluten free granolas made with nourishing whole grains and nothing artificial – these help to make a healthy breakfast and a fantastic start to your day!
Nature’s Path Coconut Chia Granola is made with wholesome clusters whole-grain rolled oats, omega-rich chia seeds, and coconut flakes. Plus each serving is naturally packed with 6 grams of plant protein and 5 grams of fibre!
This recipe is so delicious! It combines tropical flavours mixed with crunchy coconut and chia granola bring instant sunshine to your morning routine.
This recipe is featured in Nature’s Path 7 Days of Healthy Recipes & Lifestyle Tips Ebook along with many other healthy breakfast options!
- 2 cups dairy-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen peach chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Flax Chia Plus® Coconut Chia Granola
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup peach slices
- 1/2 cup mango slices
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- In blender, combine yogurt, bananas, peach and mango chunks; blend on high until smooth.
- Toppings: Divide yogurt mixture among 4 bowls and top with granola, kiwi, peaches, mango and almonds as desired.
- Tip: Keep peeled and cut-up bananas in the freezer for easy prep of morning smoothies.
Be sure to also enter this amazing Giveaway hosted by Nature’s Path directly:
Enter to WIN ORGANIC GRANOLA and BREAKFAST FOODS FOR A YEAR*
DIY Vegan, by Nicole Axworthy & Lisa Pitman – recipe book including more than 100 ways to create an awesome plant-based pantry
Un-Junk Your Diet by Desiree Nielsen, R.D. – how to shop, cook and eat to feel better forever
Grand prize valued at $300
How to enter: Getting back on a healthy path? Running your first marathon? Trying a plant-based diet? We want to know! Tell us what’s on your path for 2016 by posting on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using both hashtags: #OnMyPath and #GranolaForAYear.
Contest closes February 28, 2016
*There will be one grand prize total. Nature’s Path is solely responsible for this Grand Prize Giveaway and will select and notify one winner.
Open to Canada and US, void where prohibited.