Not only do we have to get our children ready for back to school, but there are certain things that we as Moms need to do to get ready for the upcoming school year too!
Back to School Supplies featured in the image above:
- Motherword Magnetic Calendar
- Five Star Boomerang Binder
- Perfect for your Purse Graphic Notebook
- Enviro Recycled Notebook
- Magazine Box
- Five Star Storage Pocket & Dry Erase (magnetic for locker)
- Five Star Tri-Pocket (magnetic for lockers)
- Small Supply Pouch
ACCO Brands include Hilroy and many other popular school supply brands. Everything from calendars to binders to paper and organizational products and more are available to get you and your family ready for school this year!
The following items have helped me to get organized on the home front:
- A magazine box to organize important documents.
- Magnetic Storage Pockets on the side of th fridge to hold writing utensils.
- Motherword Magnetic Calendar to organize all family member events, activities and appointments. Each family member receives a different coloured marker to easily keep track of all events at a quick glance.
These Back to School supplies are available at various stores including Staples, Target and Walmart.
I accidentally discovered that my new EPIPEN fits perfectly into a small supply pouch from Hilroy. This protects the EPIPEN and also makes it easily accessible. For children who have allergies, parents can place an emergency card with all of their important information in the front slide in area.
This year, I am excited to announce that Me to We back to school products from Acco Brands Canada are available exclusively at Staples. One lucky reader will receive a Me to We Prize Pack from Acco Brands Canada right here on Multi-Testing Mommy! This prize pack includes: 1 backpack, 1 zipper binder, 1 pencil pouch, 1 notebook, 3 pocket & prong portfolios, 1 pencil, 1 sticky notes, 1 water bottle and 1 lunch bag (total value of approximately $100).
Over the past few years, I have written a few other articles about Kindergarten parents that you may wish to read as this is a topic that I am very passionate about, having spent a number of years as a Kindergarten teacher and having two children of my own complete Kindergarten.
Kindergarten Parent Support Group
Getting Ready for Full Day Kindergarten
Preparing for Kindergarten – Part 1
Preparing for Kindergarten – Part 2
A Kindergarten Visit – Who Needs More Preparation, Mom or Child?
For all NEW Kindergarten Moms and Dads, This is For YOU!
Back to School – Mommy, I Don’t Want to Go