Carving Out Some Time for ME with Summer TV #StreamTeam

Parenting is a 24/7 job, right?!

Yes, this is true, but that doesn’t mean that we have to completely lose ourselves as individuals 24/7. One way that I love to chill and wind down is to watch tv with my hubby. We love to binge watch shows and currently, our favourite show to watch together is Orange is the New Black. We are well into Season 2 on Netflix and really enjoying it!

Orange is the New Black

I absolultely LOVE Netflix because it means that I don’t have to schedule my tv watching around shows, I can watch them at my own convenience. I also love the fact that when we really get into a show and feel like watching episodes back to back (on the nights where I’m actually awake), we can!

Here are some other great shows to watch for summer tv when you are looking for some down time without the kids…

Orange is the New Black
Orange is the New Black Show
Suits
Pretty Little Liars
Sherlock
Breaking Bad
Friday Night Lights

Have you watched any of these shows?

What summer tv do you plan on watching?

NetFlix CanadaI am a member of the Netflix Stream Team and as such, I receive special perks along the way. All opinions are my own.

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Carving Out Some Time for ME with Summer TV #StreamTeam

1. HaylieL says:

My husband and I finished OITNB just the other night. I haven’t seen any of those other shows you mentioned but hubby started Breaking Bad and stopped somewhere in season 2. I’ve seen Hemlock Grove, Vampire Diaries, currently watching Buffy, Angel, and Supernatural.

2. Jessica c says:

A lot of my friends watch the new series , orange is the new black, this is not a series I have watched yet even tho I have Netflix ! , I really have no idea what I am waiting for lol

3. Yuen Ch says:

I haven’t watched any of these shows yet but my friend loves Orange Is The New Black!

4. Darlene Schuller says:

I haven’t seen any of these. Orange is the New Black is the latest rage.. I have no interest.

5. MrDPrize says:

i love netflix!

6. Laurie P says:

Houseful of Netflix fans here. Tonight we are setting up the t.v out side, with a small campfire, and we’ll be watching a movie. Probably something scary, can’t wait!
    As for t.v shows, I want to catch up on Breaking Bad over the summer!

7. DARLENE W says:

We all need some ME time once in a while, what a great way to get it, watching NET FLIX

8. rhod says:

I have to check out this show.

9. Amy Heffernan says:

I watch both seasons and LOVEEE this show!!

10. Bev says:

I am a huge fan of Orange is The New Black!

11. Holly says:

I am a huge fan of Suits! I think its very underrated! Also.. Breaking Bad. I binge watched that one!

12. Judy Cowan says:

I am doing an Orange is the New Black marathon right now, it definitely gets you hooked!

13. Elva Roberts says:

I have to say I have never watched the above shows. I did get interested in the Mentalist this year and am an addict to it. I have watched most of the first three years and have three more to go. Wonderful. I also have one of my daughters addicted to it as well.

14. Eldon L says:

We watched Orange Is The New Black and like it!

15. Joann says:

We are pretty much addicted to Netflix. And I love all the shows on your list (except Sherlock, because I haven’t seen it yet). Friday Night Lights is soooo good. And I am watching Suits right now. Love it!

16. Cheryl Grandy says:

I’ve watched Suits a couple times. I still use old fashioned cable TV (and a VCR to “time shift”!) so I’m pretty much locked into scheduling my TV watching around when the episode airs on TV. I’m slowly getting interested in trying Netflix, though. I love the idea of being able to watch a whole season over a few days.

17. Jenn Erin L says:

I’ve tried watching Orange is the New Black but I barely made it through the first episode. I don’t think it’s for me. It’s hard for me to start new series for some reason….