While I realize that most of you are Canadian, this week we have decided to share some 4th of July Ideas for kids. Many of the ideas are fun regardless of where you live, so please enjoy some fun together regardless of where you live!
Last week’s Top 3 Clicked on Links were:
Quick DIY Fishing Game from Glittering Muffins
Aluminum Can Dimensional Star from Crafty Journal
Summer Bucket List from Such a Mama
This week, we have some exciting
4th of July Activities for Kids:
- PLACEMATS AS A TEACHING TOOL FROM CRAFTY JOURNAL
- PAINTED AMERICAN FLAG– FROM JDANIEL4’S MOM
- TOILET PAPER ROLL FIREWORKS FROM SASSY DEALZ
- FIREWORK PAINTINGS FROM FROGS, SNAILS AND PUPPY DOG TAILS
- CONFETTI EGGS FROM JDANIEL4’S MOM
- PATRIOTIC BUSY BAG FROM CRAFTY JOURNAL
- RECYCLED SHREDDER PAPER FIREWORKS FROM CAPRI + 3
Please link up your child friendly posts below!
Link up posts that are educational, crafts, activities, food related and MORE as long they are child friendly!
Here are our upcoming RoundUps! Remember, if you link up, your post could be chosen to be featured. Posts that are featured are linked up on THREE BLOGS and pinned to our Artsy Play Pinterest Board that has over 2000 followers!
To help us spread the word, we would truly appreciate you sending out a tweet!: Click here to send out Tweet!
If you would like an email reminder each week to come link up your posts with us at Artsy Play Wednesday, please subscribe below.