“Go 60” is what I will remember from the book Chicken Soup for the Soul: Inspiration for the Young at Heart: 101 Stories of Inspiration, Humor, and Wisdom about Life at a Certain Age. The book opens up with a story from a woman who is turning 60 and has challenged herself to do 60 new things the year she turned 60. This short story alone filled me with inspiration! I believe that this book would make a perfect gift for someone’s birthday (perhaps a 60th birthday).
I’ve always been a big fan of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books! They are a light and easy read and I always feel inspired by the stories.
There are currently hundreds of titles in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series.
This book series definitely has something for everyone:
- Chicken Soup for the Girl’s Soul: Real Stories by Real Girls About Real Stuff
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Teacher Tales: 101 Inspirational Stories from Great Teachers and Appreciative Students
- Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul: 101 Stories of Life, Love and Learning
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Like Mother, Like Daughter: Stories about the Special Bond between Mothers and Daughters
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Married Life!: 101 Inspirational Stories about Fun, Family, and Wedded Bliss
The above product was provided free of cost to Multi-Testing Mommy by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. Some posts on Multi-Testing Mommy have been sponsored, see MTM’s Disclosure for more details.