The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Baby Names
Trying to pick a name for your baby can be such a difficult and time consuming task. There are many baby name books out there, bu the Complete Idiot’s Guide to Baby Names is a comprehensive book that provides you with a great selection of names to choose from.
There is an alphabetized name list for each gender, including 40,000 names as well as numerous name lists including:
• Movie/literary character names
• Names from favorite children’s books and shows
• Famous names (movie stars, pop stars, reality TV stars … and more)
• Winners (Nobel, Pulitzer, Oscar, Tony, Grammy, Emmy … and more)
• Sport names (Olympic medalists, NBA All-Stars, NASCAR studs …and more)
• Fortune 500 executives and well-known entrepreneurs
• Famous scientists and inventors
• World leaders, U.S. presidents, and first ladies
• Famous explorers
• Wiccan, Gothic, and vampire names
• Biblical names
• Top names by city, state, and country
• Top names by decade
• Brand names
This book is a well organized book that makes choosing a name for your baby a much easier and less daunting task!
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Baby Sign Language
We have done sign language with both our our children. The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Baby Sign Language is a great book for parents who are just learning baby sign language or who are doing it for the second (or more) time around.
Not only does the book have pictures to demonstrate each sign, but it also has sections on techniques for teaching the signs and when to introduce them.
I did take a sign language course with my first child, but honestly after having read this book, this is all you really need if you are interested in learning baby sign language with your baby.
The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Baby Sign Language, Second Edition, introduces parents to the 150 most common signs nonverbal babies are able to understand and can use to communicate with adults.