Even when I was a child I remember not like getting my hands dirty. My Mom blames it on the “first child syndrome”, but whatever the case may be, when I became a Mom and had to use diaper creams etc. on my babies, I had to wash my hands immediately to get the sticky residue off. I was so excited to learn of a new body and bum spray for babies recently because it meant that Moms like me who like to keep their hands clean can simply spray their baby’s bottom at the end of a diaper change and be done. Of course, hand washing is still recommended, BUT at least your hands don’t feel GROSS with sticky diaper cream.
luvchild all natural body and bum spray is truly a labour of love!
This Mom-invented product is hand-made by the founder, Pamela. She created this spray out of a desire to have a quick and easy spray to use on her two little ones. This spray is Canadian made and made with luv, as I learned when I met with Pamela.
luvchild baby body and bum diaper spray is:
- made with Coconut, Tamanu and Jojoba oils
- Non-comedogenic (i.e. does not clog pores)
- All natural
- PETA cruelty-free & vegan
- made in Canada
- safe to use on cloth diapers
- made with luv
luvchild body and bum spray protects,
nourishes and soothes skin!
This body and bum spray has a variety of uses including:
- hands-free diaper changes – just shake & spray onto a clean bum bum.
- baby massage – You can massage baby after bath time, before going to bed, or any other time. Shake & spray onto hands first to warm up, then gently massage baby while singing their favourite lullabies
- removes cradle cap – shake & spray onto hands to warm up and gently massage baby’s head
- soothes insect bites and other skin irritants – spray onto affected areas and gently massage baby/toddler skin.
We recently used luvchild body and bum spray in our family to soothe some chaffing due to winter weather. It was convenient to use and cleared up the irritation quickly. I love that I didn’t have to get my hands dirty and felt good that I was putting a product that is made with natural ingredients on my child’s skin.