The summer months are a wonderful break for school-aged children, however they are also a LONG break from their formal education. When considering what camps and activities to register for this summer, I highly recommend you look into some options that are both educational and fun at the same time.
Are You Looking for Summer Camp
in Durham Region?
If you are in Durham Region and your child is going into Grades 1, 2, 3 or 4, do I have a wonderful opportunity for you! Have you heard of French4Tots? They run educational French programs for children all year round. This summer, they are offering a fantastic French Summer Camp for kids that will not only keep your child entertained all day long, but will also provide them with an educational experience too.
Top 6 Reasons Your Child Should Go to French4Tots Summer Camp in Durham Region This Summer:
- Will help prepare SK students entering French Immersion for the upcoming school year.
- Will reinforce French language skills
- Enhances learning outside the classroom
- Builds confidence in French language skills
- Is perfect for grade 1 – 3 French Immersion students
- Provides a fun summer French experience
NOTE: The winner will be responsible for a one time registration fee plus t-shirt/water bottle fee. Visit www.french4tots.ca for details. Space is limited, so placement availability may be limited as well.