I love sauces of all kinds! Sweet ones, sour ones and even sometimes, spicy ones! My daughter apparently inherited this love for sauces from me because she too enjoys a good sauce. We have recently discovered some new products to use as condiments from French’s. Our Homemade Sweet Rib Sauce can easily be transformed into a spicier version with the change of one simple ingredient!
- 1 cup French’s Tomato Ketchup
- 0.5 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon French’s Sweet or Spicy Mustard
- 0.5 teaspoon onion powder
- 0.5 teaspoon garlic powder
- 0.25 teaspoon white pepper
- Mix all ingredients together with a whisk and store in the fridge until ready to use.
The wonderful thing about this basic sauce is that you can make it sweet or spicy by changing just ONE key ingredient!
a French’s Giveaway over at Canadian Moms Cook for your chance to win an incredible French’s Picnic Prize Pack!