A few weeks ago, I shared a super easy recipe called No Bake After School Peanut Butter Snack Bites. These little snack bites went over SO well with my kiddos, that they have been asking me almost daily since I last made them whether or not there were more waiting for them on the table when they get home from school.
They were so easy to make, I honestly feel like I technically could make these every day as an after school snack and I’m pretty sure that they would never tire of them because there are SO MANY VARIATIONS on these little snack bites that I could try!
How much fun are these?
- 1/2 cup Kraft Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup large flake rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 Tbsp. coloured sprinkles
- Mix peanut butter and honey in medium bowl until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Roll into 20 (1-inch) balls, using about 2 Tbsp. for each.
to the 4 winners from the Make It Yours Photo Contest: Maria Medeiros, Debbie Flynn, Rebecca Hart and Shanaz Allia! I can’t wait to check out all of the entries for more Peanut Butter Snack Bite fun!
Join the conversation on Twitter by following #MyKPBsnackbite and visit sticktogether.ca for more Peanut Butter Snack Bite recipe ideas.
Although this post has been generously sponsored by Kraft Canada, the opinions and language are my own, and in no way do they reflect Kraft Canada.