Baby Shower diaper cakes are adorable and all, but they are made with disposable diapers that sometimes don’t even get used! Instead of giving someone a cake made out of disposable diapers, I highly recommend you consider gifting a cloth diaper service instead.
I remember back when my kids were in diapers, it seemed like the only choices were disposable diapers, cloth diapers that you had to launder yourself (a very daunting concept), or a very costly cloth diaper service (which simply wasn’t an option for someone on mat leave).
Now, times have changed and there are options that are much more appealing like Wonderwear Cloth Diaper Service! Gosh, do I ever wish that they were around when my kids were babies. Life would have been so much easier AND I wouldn’t have put that many disposable diapers into the landfill.
What does a cloth diaper service mean?
With Wonderwear, families in the Greater Toronto Area (see service deliver area) can reduce waste and choose comfort!
Wonderwear Cloth Diaper Service Includes:
- Weekly home delivery of unlimited diapers for only $19.95
- Wonderwear modern diapers are form fitted with elasticized legs and back, have multiple snap closures and are sized by age… just like disposables
- Wonderwear cloth diapers combine a microfleece inner layer with a cotton interior pad to draw wetness and bacteria away from baby’s sensitive skin
- long term savings (You will save roughly $1,300 using Wonderwear cloth diaper service vs disposables for the 2.5 years your baby is in diapers)
- No work… just toss soiled diapers in a pail
- No harmful chemicals
Be sure to visit the Wonderwear website to learn more reasons why you should consider investing in this amazing service!
Don’t want to wait to see if you win this giveaway? I don’t blame you! Here’s a little gift from me to you….
This post is sponsored by Wonderwear Cloth Diaper service. Opinions have not been influenced in any way. All opinions are my own.