Kids adore fun food! When you have a picky eater, sometimes all it takes is a few extra minutes of prep time to prepare the food in a fun way and voila, your adorable, little fuss bucket is willing to dive in and consume happily!
These tasty bites are a great way to make snacks more exciting for children! The fresh and fruity bananas, with peanut butter and crunchy Chocolate Koala Crisp cereal, not only look great but taste even better.
- 1 cup Chocolate Koala Crisps
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- Trim the ends from the bananas.
- Spread half the peanut butter all over the outside of each banana.
- Roll each in the crushed cereal.
- Cut each into 6 rounds.
Preparation Tip: Keep your hands clean, by inserting toothpicks in either end of the banana to use as handles while spreading the peanut butter.