Be sure to come back and check the blog so you don’t miss out!
I recently received a Dyson vacuum to test out in my house. I will admit that the Dyson name has an amazing reputation, so I’ve always been curious if all of the hype is true.
In the past, I have had frustrations with vacuums not working properly or simply for how they function or need to be maintained. Vacuum bags are definitely a thing of the past, but most vacuums still come with filters. These filters need to be washed or replaced regularly in order to maintain clean air in your home. This is not the case with the Dyson Cinetic vacuum because the cyclones are SO efficient at picking up even the most microscopic particles that everything gets moved into the vacuum bin.
Once I learned the trick for emptying the vacuum bin by literally enclosing it in a plastic bag and pressing the release button, I was very pleased with how easy it was to empty.
Dyson Cinetic™ DC78 Turbinehead Animal Specs
- Hygienic bin emptying: This vacuum has a trigger-bin emptying system. So with the simple press of a button, dust and dirt can be emptied directly into the waste bin.
- 5 year parts and labour guarantee
- Carbon fibre turbine head – on hard floors the ultra-fine antistatic carbon fibre filaments remove fine dust.
- stiff nylon bristles remove dirt on carpets
- Dyson Cinetic™ cyclones – Smaller cyclones generate higher centrifugal forces and capture smaller particles. But the tighter the cyclone, the more likely it is to block. Dyson engineers have created cyclones with flexible tips. The spinning airflow agitates the tips, setting up an oscillation which prevents dust from sticking to the cyclones and keeping them clear.
- Dyson Ball™ technology – Sitting on a ball, the Dyson Cinetic™ vacuum has a low centre of gravity and is easier to pull without snagging on corners or the carpet pile.
- ARV $799.99
All technical information in this post was provided directly from DysonCanada.ca
Here is an amazing fact:
Dyson Cinetic™ has been tested for 10 years and the result is that it maintains constant suction, with ten years’ worth of test dust and no filters to clean or replace. How incredible is that?
- To ensure it is durable and reliable, Dyson Cinetic™ vacuum has been slammed sideways into steel blocks 200 times in side impact testing.
- In total Dyson engineers spent 9,000 hours testing Dyson Cinetic™ vacuum; the equivalent of 500 years of vacuuming in the home.
- Nearly $250,000 CAD was spent on aggressive test dust and Dyson’s test engineers ran our suppliers dust stocks dry.
information provided directly from DysonCanada.ca
There were two things that I wish Dyson would consider addressing in future vacuum models:
- Making their manual user friendly! Dyson certainly isn’t the only company whose manual requires you to have a 6th sense in order to comprehend it as this seems to be the norm, but as I was learning about the vacuum, how it works, how it needs to be maintained and all of the amazing attachment tools that comes with is, I had a very difficult time navigating through the manual.
- We have a relatively small home which means there isn’t as much floor space to maneuvre around furniture. I have found that the main unit gets stuck when trying to move around large piece of furniture while using it on carpet. It glides AMAZING (thanks to the roller ball) on hardwood and tile, which makes it extremely easy to use.
Despite those two pieces of feedback for Dyson, I have to say that my high expectations of the Dyson vacuum performance has been met. I always love to do the carpet test when trying out a new vacuum and Dyson’s suction truly was impressive. I vacuumed my carpet with another vacuum and then went over it with the Dyson and sure enough, I was able to see all of the finer pieces of dust and matter that the Dyson was able to suction out. No wonder my allergies have been acting up!
For those of you who prefer an upright vacuum, I’m excited to share with you that this Dyson Technology is now available in an upright style as well!
so that you can stay up to date and be the first to receive the news of the Dyson Cinetic DC78 Turbinehead Animal Giveaway!