A couple of weeks ago, I saw the most delicious looking recipe for Best Ever Slow Cooker Chicken Breasts while cruising through posts on my favourite blogs. As soon as I learned that Kraft Creamy Mexicana Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia had hit the shelves in grocery stores, I knew the perfect dish to create! My very own Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Chicken Melts! Kraft has specially blended their Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia to deliver a soft and creamy melt that was a perfect fit for creating my Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Chicken Melts! I could have used any of the three flavours including Creamy Mozza, Creamy Heard & Garlic and Creamy Mexicana, but for this particular dish, I chose to use the Creamy Mexicana.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 strips of bacon
- 1/2 bag of <b><i>Kraft</i></b> Shredded Cheese with a <b><i>Touch of Philadelphia</i></b>
- Flatten chicken using a meat hammer.
- Sprinkle some <b><i>Kraft</i></b> Shredded Cheese with a <b><i>Touch of Philadelphia</b></i> on chicken.
- Roll up chicken as tightly as possible.
- Wrap 2 bacon strips around chicken breast, ensuring that all of the chicken is tightly wrapped.
- Repeat this process with each chicken breast.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for approximately 6 hours or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degress F.
Kitchen Tip: Cover your chicken with plastic wrap prior to hammering.
COMING SOON….. Kraft Canada Twitter Party Kraft Canada is hosting the What’s Cooking Twitter Party- And You’re Invited! Host: @KraftCanada Hashtag: #TouchofPhillyCheese Date: Wednesday, April 16 at 9:00pm EST
The benefits of cooking with Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia are:
- Convenience – no more shredding
- the creamy melt
While making dinner, I just might have gotten a wee bit hungry, so I made a little snack for myself. Melted cheese on crackers is my son’s favourite after school snack and it is absolutely delicious with Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia! It’s always important for a Mommy to taste test snacks BEFORE she serves them to her kids, isn’t it?
For more scrumptious recipe ideas that include Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia, feel free to visit the Kraft Canada website. You will most certainly not forget the melt that this cheese creates in your yummy dishes. Disclosure: Although this post has been generously sponsored by Kraft Canada, the opinions and language are all my own, and in no way do they reflect Kraft Canada.