Hungry for Change is a DVD documentary that will be sure to change the way you look at food forever – in a good way!
I encourage you to start off by watching this preview:
This Hungry for Change DVD features information:
- to help you navigate your supermarket – what to buy and what to avoid
- to teach you the truth behind “DIET”, “SUGAR-FREE” and “FAT-FREE” products
- about overcoming food addictions and cravings
- about why fad diets don’t work
- about what food additives to avoid and how to read labels
- about fat and cellulite and how do we get rid of it for good
- on the most effective detox and cleansing strategies, and wow to eat for clear eyes, glowing skin and healthy hair
Hungry for Change features Dr. Alejandro Junger, Dr. Christiane Northrup, David Wolfe, Daniel Vitalis, Dr. Joseph Mercola, Jason Vale, Jon Gabriel, Kris Carr, Mike Adams, Evita Ramparte, Frank Ferrante, Joe Cross, Harvey Diamond and Jamie Oliver.
After watching this DVD, you will feel empowered, knowledgeable, inspired and motivated to change the way you eat for the good of your body and health!
When I first started watching this documentary, I wasn’t too sure whether or not I would want to watch the entire dvd. However, I found myself wanting to watch more and more and more. I honestly couldn’t believe some of the information that I was hearing.
I have been inspired to think differently about the food that I buy and the food that I eat.
I want to be healthy! I have been on a Get Healthy Challenge since January and I have been doing ok, but this documentary has helped me to want to treat my body that much better!
Another interesting food documentary: Food Matters:
Find contests for your COUNTRY
Multi-Testing Mommy was provided with promotional materials free of charge, by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency, in the hopes that it would be mentioned on this blog. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. See MTM’s Disclosure for more details.