2 cups oats (large flake)
2 cups buttermilk (you can use regular milk with 2 Tbsp vinegar)
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp soda
2 eggs slightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla
- Mix together oats and buttermilk. Let soak for 10 minutes up to overnight (in the fridge).
- Mix together dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Whisk together eggs and add to oats mixture once it has soaked. Add vanilla to wet mixture.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture and stir until combined.
- Cook pancakes on stove top over medium to low heat until they bubble, flip over and cook for 2 more minutes.