The original recipe for Healthy Baked Oatmeal can be found on Snack Girl’s Website. I love this site! She has so many amazing recipes as well as great tips!
Multi-Testing Mommy gives permission for all photos in this post to be pinned on Pinterest!
- 2 cups large flake oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 to 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups fruit
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup plain greek style yogurt
(added protein, but you can use plain)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
(you can use frozen berries, canned fruit or chopped fresh fruit – I love cherries, blueberries and strawberries in mine)
(I use unsweetened, vanilla flavoured – you can use plain milk here)
(this dish almost needs no added sweetness because of the fruit!)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish.
- Mix dry ingredients and then mix in wet ingredients.
- Spoon into pan and cover with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove foil, and bake for another 25 minutes until golden brown.
Makes 8 servings.
You can eat this baked oatmeal heated up or cold. It will keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.
This post has been shared during Foodie February.