I received a bucket of OxiClean® Versatile Stain Remover Powder to test out in my home. This powder is a “new formula” for OxiClean® that contains 40% more oxygen power per scoop.
I really like using OxiClean® to boost my laundry, especially my whites loads. I find that it helps to brighten the whites and helps to get the clothing that much cleaner. I use a very natural type of laundry “soap” that is AMAZING, but there are times when the stains just won’t come out. I find that after adding a small scoop of OxiClean® Versatile Stain Remover Powder to my laundry load the clothing comes out super clean.
The powder has a slight scent, which isn’t overpowering at all. It is convenient to use and it comes in a very small tub (it is concentrated) that is easy to use.
We are in the process of Potty Training our son – with this comes a lot of messy accidents of the #2 variety. I find that soaking the underpants in a solution of OxiClean® Versatile Stain Remover Powder prior to laundering really attacks those “would be” stains!
Here is a list of benefits from using OxiClean® in your home: (taken right from website)
- 40% more oxygen power per scoop than our previous formula − the most stain fighting oxygen power of any OxiClean product
- Now in a more durable, compact rectangular tub with a more durable scoop, making it easier to carry, use and store
- Boosts detergent for better overall cleaning and whitening
- Gets out stains that detergent alone can leave behind so they don’t become dryer set
- Helps prevent colours from fading due to chlorine in municipal water
- For extra stubborn stains, pre-treating with or soaking in a concentrated solution of OxiClean® Versatile Stain Remover can provide amazing results
- OxiClean® Versatile Stain Remover Powder has over 101 uses on multiple surfaces like carpet, upholstery, kitchen and bath surfaces, and even works outdoors on gutters, unfinished decks, and patio furniture
- Colour-safe* and 100% chlorine-free!
The above product was provided free of cost to Multi-Testing Mommy by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. Some posts on Multi-Testing Mommy have been sponsored, see MTM’s Disclosure for more details.