Congratulations to commenter #80, Christine and #28, CJ!
This wonderful cookbook was just released this January by Jessica Harper! It has 135 simple recipes along with tips and humour filled anecdotes along the way.
I really enjoyed reading through this cookbook! This is definitely one of those cookbooks is much more that just recipes!
Are you a Mom who is surrounded by picky little eaters? Little people who complain about almost anything new that you stick in front of them? Are you a Mom who dreads meal planning and cooking meals for your family? If so, this cookbook is for you! You will be able to relate to Jessica Harper! She writes a blog The Crabby Cook and you can also follow her on Twitter @thecrabbycook!
Jessica Harper is a movie actress, singer, children’s book author, and mother of two college-age daughters! No wonder she’s crabby about being in the kitchen–who has the time when she juggles between all of those jobs?!
I even love the titles of her recipes: No Patience Coconut Cookies, Berry Easy and Healthy-ish Oatmeal Muffins are amongst my favourites!
Would you like to win your own copy of The Crabby Cook Cookbook?
Two lucky winners will be selected!
This giveaway is open to Canadian and US Residents only.
This giveaway closes on Wednesday April 27th, 2011 at 11:59, 2011.
REQUIRED ENTRIES: Please remember to leave your email address!
- Like Multi-Testing Mommy on Facebook (leave your Facebook name in comments)
- Follow @MultiTestingMom on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in comments)
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: (each entry counts 1 time, with the exception of TWEETS which count once per day)
- Subscribe to my feeds
- Follow me Publicly on Google Friend Connect (see my side bar) or tell me you already do
- Tweet this contest:
Picky Eaters? Are you a CRABBY COOK? #WIN The Crabby Cook COOKBOOK! @MultiTestingMom 4/27 #giveaway http://ow.ly/4juIO
(each Tweet equals one entry–you may tweet once each day, please leave link to your tweet)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog/website and leave me a link to your post in the comments section (the post doesn’t have to be just about this contest, you can simply mention it at the beginning or ending of a post)
- Put my button on your sidebar/website (4 entries)
For more of Multi-Testing Mommy’s Giveaways, go here!
Products for review are provided free of cost to Multi-Testing Mommy by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way.