Attending a vendor show when you are pregnant or a new Mom is very exciting, but also can be extremely draining. I highly recommend that you read my tips for attending a trade show post before you attend the spring babytime show 2016 in order to make it the best experience for you (and your little one) as possible.
Be sure to drop into the #BabyTime16 Twitter party!
To participate in the Spring Babytime Show 2016 TWITTER PARTY on April 14th, 9-10pm ET, follow the hashtag #BabyTime16 and have a chance to win some AMAZING prizes!
And once you have your babytime show tickets, be sure to schedule your visit around the amazing seminars that are being held!
Seminars and Talks:
- Breast Milk Feeding 101 – Mourad Sadji, MD, Medela
- How to Get Your Baby to Sleep Through the Night – Nanny Robina
- Breastfeeding 101 – La Leche League
- Pregnancy, Birth and Postpartum-UNCENSORED!! “All the things you NEED to know that NO ONE tells you” – Kristi Clements
- Infant & Child Choking – Learn what to do When Every Second Counts – Valerie Wood, Emergency Response Training
- Car Seat Safety & Installation – Presented by Graco & UPPAbaby
- Safe Sleep for Infants – Yolanda Guitar, Canadian Infant Safe Sleep Project
- Gentle Sleep Shaping for Your Baby – Helping Hands Doula
Tips & Tricks from a Mom of Six – Julie Cole, Mabel’s Labels
If you would like another chance to win a pair of tickets, feel free to visit Little Miss Kate – in her post, she shares more detail about the top 6 seminars you should not miss at the Spring Babytime Show 2016!
Dates & Times
Fri April 22nd 2016
10am – 6pm
Sat April 23rd 2016
10am – 6pm
Sun April 24th 2016
10am – 6pm
Children 12 and under are FREE!
I will be visiting all of the vendors on Friday April 22nd. I can’t wait to feature some of the show specials on my MultiTestingMom twitter feed, so be sure to follow along and if you see me, be sure to say hello!
Some of the booths that I super excited to visit and I think you should too:
naked nursing tank
Wonderwear Diaper Service
OR if you see Wonderwear Diaper Service at the show, please mention “MultiTestingMom”