No Bake After School Peanut Butter Snack Bites
A happy family!
Not only is it great on bread or toast, but peanut butter can also be used to make delicious Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, muffins, Peanut Butter Snack Bites and more. Because of its versatility, there aren’t many days when we don’t use peanut butter.
This recipe for Peanut Butter Snack Bites is perfect because you can customize it to suit the needs of picky eaters too. My son doesn’t typically enjoy unique textures, so I made some rolled in coconut and left a few plain. Of course, when I am organized like this, he decided he ended up loving BOTH kinds and even asked for more!
Better yet, how excited would they be if you told them they could make their own snack,
and eat it RIGHT away because it was NO BAKE!
- 1/2 cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup large flake rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsweetened fine coconut flakes
- In a <g class=”gr_ gr_68 gr-alert gr_spell ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace” id=”68″ data-gr-id=”68″>medium size</g> bowl, mix together ALL ingredients, except the coconut until combined well.
- Using your hands, roll out small, snack sized balls (approximately 1 Tbsp in size).
- Place coconut in a separate bowl and roll snack sized balls in the coconut.
- Place in the refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes, until chilled.
Be sure to follow the hashtag #MyKPBsnackbite to join the conversation on Twitter and for more fun and tasty Peanut Butter Snack Bites recipes!
More recipe ideas can also be found at www.sticktogether.ca.
Although this post has been generously sponsored by Kraft Canada, the opinions and language are my own, and in no way do they reflect Kraft Canada.