Kids love fun treats and do I ever have a fun treat to share with you!
Did you know that Earth Day is coming up on April 22nd? This is a special day to remind ourselves of just how precious our earth is and how we need to take care of it on a daily basis. I love finding companies that have the philosophy of being kind to our earth, that is why I have partnered up with Envirokidz! EnviroKidz is all about making learning about animals and the planet FUN and delicious for kids. This is right up my alley!
Why not talk about gardening with your children this Earth Day? It is a perfect time to start making plans for your garden this summer. Getting children involved allows them the opportunity to take ownership of a project and educates them about the earth, plant life and nutrition in a hands on experience.
Since it is still too cold to garden outdoors, why not make a special indoor treat for your kids? Chocolate Garden Cups are super cute and relatively easy to make. You could start seeds indoors and once all of the hard work is done, the kids can enjoy a special Earth Day treat!
- 1 ¾ cup chocolate milk, room temperature
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup or sweeten to taste
- 1/2 cup Choco Chimps Cereal, crushed
- Sprig of mint
- Combine cocoa powder and corn starch in a small pot.
- Gradually stir in milk and whisk until smooth. Stir in maple syrup.
- Stirring constantly, bring to slow boil. Whisk for 1 minute until pudding thickens.
- Remove from heat and pour into small mason jars or jam jars, leaving space for topping.
- Chill for 1 hour until cooled and thickened.
- Top with crushed Choco Chimps Cereal and garnish with sprig of mint and popsicle stick.
Choco Chimps Cereal a delicious Envirokidz cereal that can also be used in many different recipes.
This post has generously been sponsored by Envirokidz. opinions are not influenced in any way.