Today, I had the privilege of checking out the William Ashley Warehouse Sale to do some Holiday Shopping. I haven’t been to this Warehouse Sale in years, and let me tell you that A LOT has changed!
The sale is now located at a much larger location in Vaughan, just off of Hwy 400 in a 30,000 square foot warehouse filled to the rafters of items up to 90% off of the retail price.
There are a variety of different shopping sections in the warehouse including the following: baking, kitchen ware, dining and entertaining, Ashley’s Archives, accessories, baby and kids, table top, tea and coffee, bed and bath, garden and pets, spa, Christmas, Candles, Gift ware, Home Decor, Gourmet Food and Tableware and Gifts. When you arrive, I encourage you to grab a map to help get oriented. Signs are very well placed throughout the sale in order to get your orientation.
Did you catch the fact that there are items up to 90% off of the retail price? CRAZY deal, right? I was able to stock up on some Christmas gifts for the whole family!
October 24 to November 23
111 Creditview Road, Vaughan (FREE PARKING!)
Up to 90% Retail prices
Sign up for their newsletter to get their DAILY DEAL delivered right to your inbox each morning!
There is plenty of FREE PARKING at the sale and if you end up getting one of the further parking spaces located a few doors down from the warehouse, they have golf carts provided in order to shuttle you to the front door! Another new feature of the sale this year is that they have an INDOOR lineup and INDOOR washrooms for your convenience. They also have a line up of people at the exit to help you to your car with your packages. It is a well thought through and organized event.
Now, a few pieces of information if you are planning on attending…
- Moms with young children, I recommend you leaving them at home OR bring a baby carrier as strollers are not allowed at the sale.
- The best time to shop (e.g. less crowds) are between 3-6pm
- Be prepared to line up at the cash!
- There is a snack truck located in the parking lot of the sale. Trust me, your shopping experience will definitely help you build up an appetite!
- Be sure to check out the daily deal when you first enter the warehouse entrance as they are a GREAT DAILY DEAL and have limited quantities each day.
I had so much fun browsing through the sale and checking off some items off of my Gift Giving list for the upcoming Holidays! While I literally wanted almost one of everything, this is what I came home with: