Why would you want to stay cool when it is cold outside?
Susie Hadas has created an invaluable tool for women, men and children: coldfront® a portable personal cooling system. To read an interview about Susie and cold front, visit MommiesFirst. MommiesFirst hosts a “Help Mama” series on their blog every Monday featuring a company that aims to help make the lives of a Mom a wee bit easier. coldfront does just that and for so many reasons!
What is coldfront?
coldfront is a system that provides you with instant personal cooling anytime, anywhere.
Here is how it works:
- Put the entire zipped up hard case containing the two cold packs in the freezer for 12 hours.
- If you are heading out somewhere, bring the hard case with you. You never know when you will need instant cold relief.
- When you need relief, open kit and remove one of, or both of the palm packs.
- Provide immediate cold relief wherever you need it most.
- Put the palm pack back in the case, zip it up and put coldfront back into your bag. coldfront will recool the palm packs within 20 minutes, and the entire kit will last up to 12 hours.
What is coldfront used for?
- hot/warm flashes
- boo boos
- hot summer days
- while on vacation
We put coldfront to the test when we first received it as we were heading out on a road trip the next day. I placed the coldfront hard case with the palm packs inside into the freezer over night and in the morning, I packed it in my purse. We were heading out on a 4 hour road trip and often my husband will start to get tired when driving. Instead of reaching for the bag of snacks to keep him awake, I reached into my purse, unzipped the coldfront case and put one of the palm packs on his neck. The cold sensation wakened up his senses enough to keep him driving safely, it was amazing.
I have had the coldfront system for a couple of months now and I can’t tell you what a huge fan I am. I LOVE that just because you use it once doesn’t mean that it is done. It literally does take 20 minutes to “recharge” and you are ready to go with another cooling session. I also love that the hard case is designed specifically so that there is no sweating of the product. The palm packs stay soft and dry while protected in a hard case.
I will be using this coldfront system for my migraines, when my kids get fevers, for boo-boos that need immediate attention and for cooling this hot Mama down in the summer because I over heat quickly!