It’s Back to School time and Thermos is celebrating by hosting a daily giveaway where one lucky person will win a Thermos® vacuum insulated stainless steel food jar & freshalicious® cookbook each day until October 4, 2012! Simply enter on the Thermos Website for your chance to win!
We received two wonderful products from Thermos for review: a Snack Jar and a Hydration Bottle.
About the Hydration Bottle:
- comes in four colour options: teal, plum, white and black
- keeps cold 24 hours, keeps hot 12 hours
- has a capacity of 16 oz.
- has a locking, leak-proof lid with a one-handed push button operation
- is constructed out of stainless steel on both the interior and exterior
- is dishwasher safe
- has a stain resistant lid
I have taken this bottle as my own simply because of its size. I found it a bit large to put in the kids’ backpacks for school, but as they grow older and in the hotter months, something tells me I just might change my mind. I love the easy spout on this bottle. As I read over at Mommy Kat and Kids, when you are a sloppy drinker, it is nice to have a spout or a straw to drink out of. I find that when I drink out of wide mouthed water bottles, I end up wearing most of the water! I did the test and this bottle definitely does keep beverages hot and cold for a good amount of time. I also love the fashionable colour options available in this bottle design.
About the Snack Jar:
- Collapsible heavy duty spoon stores in the Twist ‘n’
- Foam insulated to keep foods fresh
- Durable, easy-care plastic is unbreakable
- Extra wide mouth is easy to fill, serve from and clean
- Capacity: 8 oz/235 ml
These snack jars are so durable and they are a perfect option for sending messy food that needs to stay hot or cold as it stays insulated throughout the school day. I love how the collapsible spoon stays hidden in the lid so that it doesn’t get the rest of my child’s lunch bag messy after use.
Multi-Testing Mommy was provided with promotional materials free of charge, by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency, in the hopes that it would be mentioned on this blog. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. See MTM’s Disclosure for more details.