Here are some very simple steps to create your own Blog Header using My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software:
- To choose your own custom size, just create a new album and choose “design your own”.
- Then choose the Custom Size tab in the middle of the screen.
- You can set the size by inches or pixels.
- Usually a blogger header is around 1000×300 pixels and a WordPress header is 904×160 pixels.
- Add whatever content you want, including papers, pictures, text and embellishments.
- Finally, click on Share Album in far right column and select Export.
- In the Export Wizard, make sure that the image type is jpeg and the image size is the size you chose for your header and click finish.
- Lastly, load it into your blogger (or Facebook page/profile), see bottom of pdf tutorial below for more information on this step!
You can find a PDF with complete photo and text instructions for how to make your Blog Header here.
If you don’t own My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software, I encourage you to purchase it using my $10 discount code so that you can create many wonderful projects including a blog header, Facebook Cover and many creative projects!
Use UNIQUE COUPON CODE: STMMMS65716
Find contests for your COUNTRY
Multi-Testing Mommy was provided with promotional materials free of charge, by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency, in the hopes that it would be mentioned on this blog. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. See MTM’s Disclosure for more details.