The 4 Key Ingredients you’ll require are:
- Vinegar – mild disinfectant, grease cutter, de-scaler, glass cleaner
- Dish Soap – neutral PH – gentle and safe on essentially every surface and a mild soap that can lift off dirt and grime
- Rubbing alcohol – at least 65% USP in order for it to qualify as a disinfectant, can be mixed with water
- Hydrogen Peroxide – naturally occurring bleach, used in Oxy powders. Uses oxygen to break bonds between dirt and bacteria and the surface they are on. A great disinfectant, stain remover and natural whitener.
- 50/50 water and vinegar mix, use to clean windows and mirrors- smells dissipates quickly
- 50/50 water and rubbing alcohol
- Use to spray and leave after you’ve cleaned a surface, only use when required i.e. points of contact, cutting boards, bathrooms etc.
- 1-2 tbsp dish soap per bottle of water
- Great to use for cleaning kitchen, bathroom surfaces, hallways, most furniture
Tub and Tile Cleaner/Degreaser
- 1 cup hydrogen peroxide, ½ cup dish liquid
- Simply spray a on a stain, rub it in and rinse it out
- Can be used as a pre-treatment for stains
- Test in an inconscpious area
For those of you that are interested in reading more on Cleaning Tips from Melissa Maker go HERE. We also have a giveaway up where one lucky winner will receive a $25 Scotch Brite Gift Pack, ending May 16, 2012.