I’ve got the most fun gift you could ever buy for a female! A Luxe Box!
The Luxe Box by Loose Button is a subscription to receive a box full of deluxe trial sized beauty products .
In my October LuxeBox, I received:
- Lise Watier Flash Lift Radiance Vial – A concentrate of smoothing agents and moisturizers for a lifting effect and instant radiance (new to Canada!)
- Keratase Elixir Ultime – deep conditioning hair product to restore strength to hair
- China Glaze Crackle Nail Lacquer – nail polish
- Olay Professional Pro-X Eye restoration Complex – specialized eye treatment that diminishes dark circles and puffiness in the eye area
- Lise Watier Plumpissimo Le Gloss – Lip Gloss that makes your lips look fuller
My favourite product in this box was definitely the Lise Watier Plumpissimo Le Gloss! It feels so good on my lips!
It honestly felt like my birthday or Christmas when I opened up my super fun LuxeBox! It came in a beautiful package and it was even personalized with a card! The whole experience was truly luxurious from opening up to the box through trying out the products.
Traditional “sample sizes” are so small making it difficult to get a true feel of how the product works. One feature that I love about the Luxe Box samples is that they are “deluxe size” making them slightly larger than typical samples, therefore you have the opportunity to try it out multiple times before it runs out.
When I was younger, my friends used to make fun of me because of the many, many beauty products I owned. Whenever something new came out, I had to try it out, but as I grew older, this became a bit out of my budget. LuxeBox is a very reasonably priced subscription that allows me to get the joy out of sampling products that I wouldn’t otherwise try out.
LuxeBox makes an excellent gift for any woman this upcoming Holiday Season AND it is super easy to subscribe!
For more information on a Luxe Box Subscription, please see their FAQ Page.
Would you like a chance to win your very own LuxeBox experience?
The above product was provided free of cost to Multi-Testing Mommy by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. Some posts on Multi-Testing Mommy have been sponsored, see MTM’s Disclosure for more details.