These recipes have been brought to you by Pop Rocks Candy Inc.
About Pop Rocks:
The one and only original popping candy brand, Pop Rocks, is America’s best selling popping candy and has been enjoyed by and is a favorite of an ever-growing variety of loyal confections lovers of all ages since the 1970´s. After 35 years at retail, Pop Rocks maintains an extremely high brand awareness and continues to use unique marketing programs that appeal to kids, teens and people of all ages. Become a Pop Rocks fan on facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/poprockscandy today!
Pop Rocks Halloween Recipes
Pop Rocks make a great addition to recipes for homemade family fun and parties during Halloween or any holiday season. Pumpkin Patch Orange Pop Rocks’ cool mix of green and orange Pop Rocks and will add festive Halloween colors and an explosive zest to baked goods and other homemade dishes. But for those looking for some special treats for their home Halloween party try these easy to make Halloween recipes:
Edible Wizard Wands
Pumpkin Patch Orange Pop Rocks
- Melt chocolate in deep microwave safe bowl in microwave oven according to the directions.
- Let chocolate cool and slightly thicken for approximately one minute.
- Pour, stir and mix desired amount of Pop Rocks into slightly thickened chocolate.
- Dip pretzel rods midway into melted chocolate and Pop Rocks mixture.
- Place chocolate and Pop Rocks covered pretzel rods on wax paper to let cool.
- Refrigerate until served.
<>u>Drinkable Popping Potion
Orange and Lime Jello
Ginger ale or Lemon Lime Soda
- Prepare Jello according to the instructions on the box
- Cut the Jello up into small cubes
- Set cubes of each flavor in a separate own bowl
- Allow party guests to fill their cup with Jello, alternating colors as they like
- Pour some Pop Rocks on top (not too many, or you’ll have a mess)
- Pour Ginger ale or lemon lime soda on top, and enjoy!
Pop Rocks Inc. Candy is hosting a Pop Rocks My Costume Rocks Photo Contest.
Head on over to the Pop Rocks Facebook Page to enter to win!
Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. Some posts on Multi-Testing Mommy have been sponsored, see MTM’s Disclosure for more details.