These safety tips have been brought to you by Pop Rocks Candy Inc.
About Pop Rocks:
The one and only original popping candy brand, Pop Rocks, is America’s best selling popping candy and has been enjoyed by and is a favorite of an ever-growing variety of loyal confections lovers of all ages since the 1970´s. After 35 years at retail, Pop Rocks maintains an extremely high brand awareness and continues to use unique marketing programs that appeal to kids, teens and people of all ages. Become a Pop Rocks fan on facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/poprockscandy today!
- Travel only in familiar neighborhoods.
- Only stop at houses or apartment buildings that are well lit. Remain on the porch and never enter a person’s house.
- Always travel in small groups, accompanied by an adult if under the age of 12.
- Avoid very long costumes and oversized shoes, which can easily cause you to trip.
- Wear reflective tape on costumes and bags so you are visible to traffic and other trick-or-treaters.
- Walk, do not run, from house to house.
- Always walk on sidewalks. In neighborhoods with no sidewalks, always walk on the left side of the street, facing traffic.
- Always cross streets as a group on established crosswalks.
- When possible use makeup instead of masks. Besides being uncomfortable, masks can obstruct a child’s view of traffic, steps, and holiday decorations.
- Never eat candy until a parent or responsible adult can inspect it.
For more Halloween safety tips and suggestions visit the American Cross website at: www.redcross.org
Pop Rocks Inc. Candy is hosting a Pop Rocks My Costume Rocks Photo Contest.
Head on over to the Pop Rocks Facebook Page to enter to win!
Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. Some posts on Multi-Testing Mommy have been sponsored, see MTM’s Disclosure for more details.