“OxiClean® MaxForce® Gel Stick is an ultra concentrated gel pre-treater that gets the toughest stains out the first time – without damaging fabrics. The gel formula is packed with stain fighters that are rubbed in with a unique, smooth stain grabbing nub applicator top to gently and effectively break down stains.”
- The OxiClean® MaxForce® gel formula contains a unique combination of stain fighters that break down more of the toughest stains including grass and blood, soil and clay, food stains, grease and oil
- One-hand pump dispensing for easy application
- Thick, concentrated gel clings to stain for maximum stain- removing power
- Smooth stain grabbing nub applicator top allows you to gently rub in the gel and remove stains without damaging fabrics
- Ultimate flexibility – pre-treat stains immediately and wash up to one week after application
The above information is taken directly from the OxiClean® website.
Multi-Testing Mommy puts OxiClean® MaxForce® Gel Stick to the test…
I have two young children in my family and with two young kids comes a lot of laundry and a lot of messes and stains! Our laundry was the perfect thing to put OxiClean® MaxForce® Gel Stick to the test.
I used this gel stick on various berry stains, grass stains and blood! I used it on fresh stains and I used it on stains that had been hidden in the dirty laundry basket by my amazing 2.5 year old who
occasionally helps to put his dirty laundry in the right place some days! The best news is, no matter what stain it was and no matter what the circumstance was – the stain ALWAYS came out!
So, naturally, I began to think that this was a miracle product, a Mom’s best friend! And it is, but unfortunately it didn’t pass the test of taking stains out that had previously been washed and dried through an entire wash cycle and then treated. Bummer!
I found this gel stick to be very convenient to use one handed while holding the piece of clothing in the other hand. It is fast and easy to use and I didn’t even let the items pre-soak either, I simply rubbed the product on and threw them in the laundry!
With it being the summer months and lots of outdoor play going on, we have definitely put this product to the test and I wouldn’t hesitate at giving it a two thumbs up!