Do You or Your Kids Suffer from Allergies?
Some tips to help you with your allergies:
- Save Outdoor Exercise for the Afternoon and Evening
- Wear Sunglasses to Protect Eyes
- Shower & Change Clothes After Being Outside
- Keep Windows Closed
- Try a HEPA Air Purifier like the Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover
- The Permanent HEPA-Type air purifier is 99.97% efficient at reducing airborne particles such as dust, tobacco smoke, pollen, cat dander, and mould spores from the air that passes through it. Odour-Lock™ Filter Technology helps remove common household odours*. An electronic filter indicator is also included to remind you when to clean or replace the filter.
- 3 Cleaning levels
- Carbon pre-filter helps reduce common household odours.
- Emits no Ozone from the filtration process.
- Estimated room size 14'X13' (185 sq.ft.)
- Replacement Carbon Pre-filter for odour control - Model HRF-B2C
- Recommended for medium to large sized rooms.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Available at: Amazon, Costco, Home Hardware, London Drugs, Reno Depot
I like knowing that my HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens such as pollen, dust, smoke, and pet dander as small as 0.3 microns. We also get the added bonus of a premium carbon pre-filter that helps to reduce unpleasant household odors (like Mommy's bad cooking!) and reduce certain common household gases.
The Allergen Remover is easy to use as it has a round dial that allows you to select three air levels. It isn't too noisy which is nice so that it doesn't disrupt our regular household routines. AND because it is a tower model, it doesn't take up much floor space. It is also fairly light weight so if you can relocate it with ease.
Multi-Testing Mommy was provided with promotional materials free of charge, by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency, in the hopes that it would be mentioned on this blog. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. See MTM's Disclosure for more details.