What? There’s a No-Cry Sleep Solution for Newborns? Who knew, right? I bet that blog title caught your attention! Every baby is different and every parent is different. That is why there is no cookie cutter way of parenting or caring for your baby. Of course babies are going to cry as that is one of their means of communication with the world, however Elizabeth Pantley teaches us how to maximize a newborn’s sleep schedule in her new book The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Newborns.
As soon as I learned about Elizabeth Pantley and her No-Cry Book Series, when my children were young, I immediately read them all! I love her practical and gentle approach to parenting advice.
The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Newborns will help you learn:
- the things that trick us into disrupting a baby’s sleep
- how to identify the perfect moment for a nap
- ways to create a sleep-inducing environment
- tips to reduce the number of night wakings
- how to set the stage for great sleep throughout babyhood
Be sure to visit Elizabeth Pantley’s website for more valuable information about babies, toddlers and mmore!
This article contains affiliate links.