Yes, you read that right! Coffee does come first….
after Santa’s gifts, of course!
I do love my java and I find I have a hard time functioning in the morning without it, however I wouldn’t let my need for coffee first thing in the morning stop my children from opening their Santa gifts – just how coffee crazy do you think I am?
However, I will admit to you that we do have a Christmas morning routine and it goes like this:
- Hubby goes downstairs, turns on the tree, turns on the Keurig machine and gets the camera ready.
- The kids and I come downstairs while being video taped by hubby.
- Kids discover and open their Santa gift(s).
- We all enjoy in the excitement for a few minutes.
- We take a short break so Mommy can get her coffee
- We continue on with our Christmas morning traditions.
While I am thoroughly enjoying my Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup reusable coffee filter and that is how I brew my coffee most of the time in order to create less waste, there are some times when a QUICK cup of coffee is needed. For these situations, I have been enjoying the new Van Houtte® Holiday Blend and Timothy’s® Christmas Blend. For a limited time, these products are available on Keurig.ca and in-store, at a suggested price of $9.99 (box of 12 K-Cup® pods).
In order to enjoy your Van Houtte® Holiday Blend and Timothy’s® Christmas Blend K-Cup pods, I encourage you to enter my Blogging Mamas Holiday Gift Giveaway FOR HER, valued at approximately $640 and includes a K200 in BLACK as one of the prizes! In addition to that AMAZING giveaway, be sure to enter the one below for your chance to win a package including the Van Houtte® Holiday Blend and Timothy’s® Christmas Blend K-Cup pods!