YES! You will notice that all five suggestions to help baby sleep have one thing in common: a Zippy! This is NOT an exaggeration at all, every new parent MUST HAVE at least one ZipadeeZip in their collection right from the start because you never know when your baby is going to have difficulty getting to sleep OR staying asleep and this amazing contraption will HELP!
5 Amazing Ways to Help Baby Sleep:
- Swaddle Baby – Once your baby has moved past the swaddling stage OR if they wrestle out of their swaddle night after night, the ZipadeepZip aids the swaddle transition and teaches self-soothing skills.
- While Travelling – When on a long car or plane ride, be sure to provide your little one with the same comforts that they are used to in their crib. Using a ZipadeeZip encourages sleep and settling so you can keep your baby’s nap schedule going even while on a long trip.
- Grocery Visits – Using a Zipadeezip while shopping provides a GERM FREE environment that is cozy and will likely help your little one sleep while you shop!
- While Walking – Whether baby is in a stroller or a baby carrier, the Zipadeezip can be worn while buckled or strapped in and will provide your little one with additional soothing and comfort.
- Before Sleep By putting your baby in their Zippy BEFORE they go to sleep, it will aid the transition to their crib from a swing or your arms.
To learn how the ZipadeeZip helped my sister with her little one, be sure to read how the Zippy helped her baby sleep as well as her toddler. I only wish that I had access to these miracle sleep aids for babies when my kids were little.