Back in September, I made the commitment to myself and my family that we would start to live greener lives.
In our home, we celebrate Earth Day every day!
Our earth is SO important!
What does that look like in our home?
- We make a conscious effort to do what we can to limit the number of chemicals and toxins that come into our homes by using Norwex microfibre cloths as much as possible along with other chemical free cleaning and personal care products.
- We have significantly decreased our use of paper towels by using cloths and water to do the majority of our cleaning.
- We recycle everything that we can.
- We use a natural laundry detergent that has no fillers and does not leach any nasty stuff into our water.
- We are conscious about turning off lights/appliances when they are not in use.
These are just a few of the ways that our family tries to be kind to our earth.
Tomorrow is a special day where we can take some extra time to celebrate Earth Day and commit to one or two new ways that we can help keep our planet happy on a regular basis.
Today, along with Country Fit Family, I am excited to share with you 5 fun ways to celebrate Earth Day!
Hairy – A Spring Gardening Craft from Mom Vs The Boys
Chocolate Garden Cups from Multi-Testing Mommy
DIY Watering Can from a Milk Jug from One Creative Mommy
5 Eco-Friendly DIY Projects from Scrappy Geek
Leaf Collage Suncatchers from Country Fit Family
For more Earth Friendly ideas, be sure to LIKE my NEW Facebook Page as I am constantly on the look out for green and earth friendly ideas to share on a daily basis!