Last week, we mentioned that Artsy Play Wednesday will be featuring many of YOUR crafts in a monthly themed round-up.
To see what themes are in the weeks to come, please see the image at the bottom of this post!
By linking up, your post may be featured and shared across all of our social media and blogs!
The more crafts you link up the higher your chances of being chosen.
This week, we have gathered a collection of ideas for FUN painting ideas for kids.
These activities use different tools, texture and more to make these educational and unique experiences for your children!
- Painting with Monster Truck Wheels from Crayon Box Chronicles.
- Drip Painting from Tutus and Tea Parties.
- Sensory Watermelon Painting from Teach Through Play.
- Salad Spinner Art from Mama to 5 Blessings.
- Carpet Square Sensory Painting from Crayon Box Chronicles.
- Cookie Cutter Wrapping Paper from Crayon Box Chronicles.
- Rain Painting from The Pleasantest Thing.
- Soda Bottle Flower Prints from Craftulate.
- Sensory Sand Paint from House of Burke.
Please link up your child friendly posts below! Link up posts that are educational, crafts, activities, food related and MORE as long they are child friendly!
If you have any fun painting ideas for kids, feel free to link them up or leave a comment below with your idea!
To help us spread the word, we would truly appreciate you sending out a tweet!:
Click here to send out Tweet!
If you would like an email reminder each week to come link up your posts with us at Artsy Play Wednesday, please subscribe below.