What is Mauve Friday?
Over the past few years, Black Friday has become popular in Canada! Canadian retailers are finally catching on which allows us to stay close to home and shop for deals right here in Canada! We are lucky in that we can shop online and avoid the stresses of lining up, aggressive shoppers and more, but sometimes it is nice to go into the stores too. Black Friday doesn’t have to be stressful at all. This year, Save.ca is helping us think of it as Mauve Friday!
Stay here in Canada, be calm, have a stress free experience and SAVE money with Mauve Friday deals and no exra travel costs!
- Set a budget. It can be easy to get caught up in sales, so before you head out set a budget that you’re comfortable spending to avoid buyer’s remorse.
- Research the deals before you go. Search digital flyers on trusted sites like Save.ca from the comfort of your home so you know what’s out there and where you can find the products and deals you want.
- Make a list. Develop a list before shopping to avoid an impulse purchase.
Be savvy. To ensure you have the right item for the right price, compare the digital flyers while shopping with Save.ca’s new mobile app.
- Dress comfortably. If you’re going to be out all day, make sure to wear comfortable shoes. If you can handle a brisk, chilly walk through the parking lot without your coat, you’ll really enjoy not having to carry it with you.
- Online is in. To avoid the crowds completely, you can always try online shopping. On November 29, Save.ca will have compiled great deals and discounts for Canadians in one spot.