Recently six Firkin Pubs have been redeisnged to bring a fun, modern atmosphere. Trendy accents including everything from Union Jack sofas to maps of the London Underground are complemented by floor lamps, fireplaces and layers of Persian rugs.
Goose & Firkin (Photo credit: David Whittaker)
Special features in select locations include:
- a social mingling area infused with traditional British artefacts, comfy couches and an open seating area
- cozy “snug-style” booths, perfect for an intimate gathering of friends
- dedicated sports areas with billiards, darts and televisions
The newly redesigned pubs include:
- Davisville (Bull & Firkin, 1835 Yonge St.)
- Rosedale (Quail & Firkin, 1055 Yonge St.)
- York Mills (Goose & Firkin, 1875 Leslie St.)
- Markham (Owl & Firkin, 7181 Woodbine Ave.)
- The Entertainment District (Friar & Firkin, 160 John St.)
- North York (Frog & Firkin, 4854 Yonge St.) will relaunch in November
Even more changes are coming to Firkin Pubs including The Swan & Firkin (2205 Bloor St. W), Drake & Firkin (6982 Financial Dr., Mississauga) and Fox & Firkin (51 Eglinton Ave. E) to come by the end of January 2013, bringing the total to nine locations.
Interested in checking out one of these fun newly redesigned locations? Enter our giveaway to win a Gift Certificate! Please be patient while the Rafflecopter Form loads (check out our brief Rafflecopter Infographic if you need assistance).
Multi-Testing Mommy was provided with promotional materials free of charge, by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency, in the hopes that it would be mentioned on this blog. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. See MTM’s Disclosure for more details.