When I was pregnant, I wanted to learn about all of the options for new Moms!
Attending shows like the the babytime show helped me to learn about my options; everything from products to services and free workshops from experts and influencers.
at the babytime show this fall include:
Wonderwear Cloth Diaper Service
luv child – bum spray
- Nanny Robina, sleep tips
- Kristi Clements, RMT Doula from Helping Hands
- Mourad Sadji, MD, Education Manager Medela Canada, Breast Pumping 101
- Yolanda, Safe Sleep for infants
- Elle Lindquist, Canadian Lifestyle Vlogger and Social Media Personality
- Jessica Payne, Helping Hands Doula
- Dr. Stephanie Rubino BSc, ND
- Canada Child Benefit & Financial Planning for Your Child’s Future, Cheryl Jairaj
- Tax Reduction for New Parents Presented by: Ian Chang, Maple Bridge Financial Inc.
- Lauren Fuller, Canada Loyal, Making Good Choices – Family Financial Products 101
- Breastfeeding 101 Presented by the La Leche League of Canada
- Oral Health for Babies & Children, Dr. Tracy Hendler – Forest Hill Orthodontics
- Infant & Child Choking, Presented by Valerie Wood
babytime Show Details:
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
255 Front St W
Fri Nov 11th 2016 – 10am – 6pm
Sat Nov 12th 2016 – 10am – 6pm
Sun Nov 13th 2016 – 10am – 6pm
Adult – $17.00
Grandparents – $10.00
Children 12 and under are FREE!
This article has been sponsored by the babytime show and contains affiliate links. Opinions are my own and have not been influenced in any way.