What are your plans for Mother’s Day this year?
If you are in the GTA, I have a fun option for you! Why not head over to the Canada’s National Mom Show taking place on May 10th, 2015 ON Mother’s Day!
You can purchase tickets ahead of time and feel free to use this discount code:
There will be exhibitors, entertainment and fun for the whole family at
Canada’s National Mom Show!
Entertainment and Seminars include:
- Kyla Eaglesham, Pastry Chef and Food Expert on CBC’s Steven and Chris, will be cooking up a storm on the culinary stage, while providing essential tips and tricks to pastry cooking
- Michelle Armstrong, Holistic Nutritionist and First Line Therapist, will be speaking about creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle for the entire family including information on weight loss, sleep issues and more
- Lynzie Kent, Event Planner and DIY decorator, running a workshop focused on family-friendly crafting ideas including how to create a floral arrangement and how to set a table for an upscale family dinner
- Crafting for a Cure, the show’s associated charity, offering fun, hands-on crafting activities which will help children in hospitals have a positive experience
- Mystic Drumz, offering an eclectic percussion experience which provides an engaging, educational and interactive musical adventure for children of all ages
Show Date: Sunday, May 10th 2015
Show Hours: 10:00 a.m – 6:00 p.m
**I highly recommend you arrive early*
- the first 50 Moms through the doors at Canada’s National Mom Show will be entered to WIN a $500 gift card. The draw will take place at 12:30pm
- first 100 moms will receive a makeover
- first 1000 will receive a free swag bag
Show Location: International Centre, Mississauga (Hall 6)
Admission: Available online at www.momshow.ca.
$50 Family Pass (2 adults and 2 children)
$20 per adult
$10 per child 4-13
Children under 4 free
Prize: A family pass to the Canada’s National Mom Show
Open to: Ontario Only
Giveaway Ends: May 7, 2015