Does your skin get dry like mine during the winter time? I know that we are in the dead of winter when my fingers get so dry that they start to crack and bleed. They are so painful and I can never seem to catch them in time to stop it from happening!
I have naturally curly/wavy hair and it has been known to get rather dry and a bit frizzy during the winter months, who wants that?
This winter, as part of the #PGMom program, I have had the opportunity to sample various Olay, Pantene Pro-V and Herbal Essences products that have certainly helped to maintain better hair and skin moisture.
Tips to Keep Your Skin and Hair Moisturized During the Winter Months:
- Use a shampoo and conditioner designed to fight frizz like Herbal Essences None of your Frizzness.
- Try to air-dry your hair when possible to help reduce split ends from heat damage.
- Don’t be afraid to skip washing daily – it’s unnecessary and hard on hair.
- Use heat-protecting products before heat-styling to help protect your hair from high temperatures and unnecessary breakage.
- Get regular trims every eight weeks.
- To protect against damage from the cold outdoors and styling heat, use a product like Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Moisture Mist.
- In the winter months, moisturize your body at least once a day with a product like Olay Ultra Moisture Lotion.
Do you have any tips to keep your body moisturized during the harsh winter months?
One of my lucky readers has will receive a “Conquer the Cold Prize Pack” to help get their body moisturized this winter. See details below.
I am a P&Gmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. See MTM’s Disclosure for more details.