The Live Clean Spa Therapy Collection consists of:
- Spa Therapy Dead Sea Salts
- Spa Therapy Body Butter
- Spa Therapy Body Lotion
- Spa Therapy Body Scrub
- Spa Therapy Body Wash
- Spa Therapy Foam Bath
As always, I feel good knowing that these Live Clean products are free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Diethanolamine, parabens, phthaltes and other harsh chemicals for our bodies.
My absolutely favourite products from this collection are the Spa Therapy Body Butter, the Spa Therapy Body Scrub and the Spa Therapy Body Wash. The entire collection smells so invigorating and awakens my senses along with making my skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.
The Body butter is thick but is not greasy. It has done an excellent job at moisturizing my dry parts (elbows, knees and feet) during the cold fall days. I just love how smooth my skin feels after applying this body butter.
The Body Wash fills the shower stall with a fresh scent that really helps to wake me up in the morning. It lathers well and is a great alternative to using soap for cleansing.
I love the Body Scrub. I enjoy the feeling of exfoliation. This product certainly does the job REALLY well. My skin feels so clean and refreshed after using the body scrub. It is a great skin "pick me up".
Would you like to be pampered with the Live Clean Spa Therapy Collection? Enter below for your opportunity to win the entire collection for yourself (it would also make an excellent gift).
Spa Therapy Dead Sea Salts
- 565 ml suggested retail value $9.97
- 97% naturally derived blend of Epsom and Dead Sea Salts to soothe tired, aching muscles and relax your overworked system
- enriched with certified organic extracts of Green tea and Aloe Vera to fight free radicals and leave skin feeling soft and renewed
- aromatic essential oils of eucalyptus, lavender, lemon and ginger
- 120 ml suggested retail value $9.97
- shea butter and coconut oil - enriched with organic Chamomile Green Tea, Lemon and Ginger extracts
- 227 mL suggested retail value $9.97
- natural emollients of cocnut oil and soy
- certified organic botanicals of chamomile and aloe vera and eesential lemon and ginger oils
- 200g suggested retail value $9.97
- enriches with soy protein and certified organic Aloe Vera - finely ground corn cob meal and walnut shell are blended to gently exfoliate
- essential essences of fresh lemon and stimulating ginger
- 500 ml suggested retail value $9.97
- infused with the hudrating, nourishing and reenerating properties of coconut oil, soy oil and jojoba oil
- certified organic botanicals of green tea and aloe vera to gently cleanse and detoxify
- 500 mL suggested retail value $9.97
- aromatic lemon and ginger
For more chances to win and to read another Mom's review, head on over to Mommy Kat and Kids!
Multi-Testing Mommy was provided with promotional materials free of charge, by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency, in the hopes that it would be mentioned on this blog. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. See MTM's Disclosure for more details.