Artsy Play Wednesday will now be featuring many of YOUR crafts in themed round-up posts each week.
To see what themes are in the weeks to come, please see the image at the bottom of this post!
By linking up, your post may be featured and shared across all of our social media and blogs!
The more crafts you link up the higher your chances of being chosen.
This week, we have gathered a collection of ideas for Flower Crafts for Kids.
1. Planting a Rainbow Sensory Board – HOUSE OF BURKE
2. Lollipop Flower Bouquet – CRAFTY JOURNAL
3. KandinskyFlowers – RUBBER BOOTS AND ELF SHOES
4. Pasta Flowers – TEACH ME MOMMY
5. Recycled Egg Carton Flowers – CAPRI + 3
6. Foam Flower Bouquet – COUNTRY FIT FAMILY
7. Fingerprint Flower Magnets – LIFE WITH MOORE BABIES
8. Handprint Flowers from LIKE MAMA ~ LIKE DAUGHTER
9. Cookie Flowers from SHANNON’S VIEW FROM HERE
Please link up your child friendly posts below! Link up posts that are educational, crafts, activities, food related and MORE as long they are child friendly!
If you have any fun flower crafts for kids, feel free to link them up or leave a comment below with your idea!
To help us spread the word, we would truly appreciate you sending out a tweet!:
Click here to send out Tweet!
If you would like an email reminder each week to come link up your posts with us at Artsy Play Wednesday, please subscribe below.