We interviewed Julie, the founder of Skights over at MommiesFirst a couple of weeks ago. In getting to know Julie, I have to say that she is one dedicated and motivated Mama! I love the product that she has created and I love, even more, her energetic, kind and helpful spirit!
What Are Skights?
- Lil’ tights by Skights are made with comfortable cotton, stretchy Lycra and Spandex (75% Cotton, 22% Nylon, 3% Lycra)
- they are to be worn underneath pants
- they protect little legs against the elements
- they have padded knees
- they come in a variety of colours
- they make potty training and diaper changes easier
- they are practical
- they are designed to stay in place
- they are made in Canada
Especially during the winter time, babies’ legs can get really cold. Skights are definitely the answer. They are thick, top quality, Canadian made and super cute. My favourite part are the padded knees – perfect for crawling babies!