We have recently tried out the following products:
- Treehouse Wacky Melon Bar Soap (Franklin)
- Treehouse Berry Blast Bar Soap (Little Bear)
- Treehouse Berry Blast Body Wash (Little Bear)
The kids LOVED the fun smell of these soaps, admittedly the scent wasn't my favourite, but it's not about me in this case! After seeing the packaging and the bottle, my son (who is 3.5 years old) was SO excited because he remembered seeing this advertised on Treehouse and shared with me that he had always wanted me to buy it for him! Goes to show that advertising on tv does work.
We have enjoyed using the Treehouse products. They make me feel better, as a parent, that we are using more natural ingredients on my childrens' sensitive skin and the kids are super happy because they are fun products! Win-Win!
All Nature clean products are made without suspected carcinogens, petroleum-based chemicals or ingredients causing harmful fumes or toxic residues that could be absorbed through the lungs or skin.
Nature Clean is a 100% Canadian, third generation, family run company.
They promise to provide:
- Full disclosure on all packaging
- Safer formulas for you, your family and our environment
- Ingredients that have been reviewed against European Standards set by the International Agency for Research on Cancer
Multi-Testing Mommy was provided with promotional materials free of charge, by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency, in the hopes that it would be mentioned on this blog. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. See MTM's Disclosure for more details.