We sampled the following items:
- Peanut Choco Crunch Ancient Grains Crunchy Granola Bars (Sweet & Salty)
- Apple Pie Crunch Chia Plus Crunchy Granola Bars (Fruit & Nut)
- Macaroon Crunch Crunch Granola Bars (Dark Chocolate)
- Love Crunch Apple Crumble Premium Organic Granola (Pecans, Green Apples, Chia & Cinnamon)
- Love Crunch Carrot Cake Premium Organic Granola (Raisins, Peacans, Yogurt, Carrots & Pineapple)
- Love Crunch Dark Chocolate and Red Berries Premium Organic Granola (Organic Flax, Coconut & Cocoa)
My favourite Granola product was the Love Crunch Dark Chocolate and Red Berries, it was the perfect crunchy granola cereal with a beautiful hint of chocolate and berry sweetness.
My hubby and kids enjoyed the Peanut Choco Crunch Ancient Grains Crunchy Granola Bars. Although they won't make a good school snack, they were so wholesome and yummy as a snack in between outdoor play sessions this summer!
We like Nature's Path Organic because they are Canadian and because they truly care about our planet! They are always organic, have NO GMOs, they donate to environmental causes and they are a family run company.
Multi-Testing Mommy was provided with promotional materials free of charge, by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency, in the hopes that it would be mentioned on this blog. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. See MTM's Disclosure for more details.