I love testing out new laundry detergents!
I do most of my wash in cold or warm water. I like how this helps to save energy, as every little bit helps.
Arm & Hammer has a Cold Water Laundry Detergent that I have tested out on a week's worth of laundry. Without adding any additional stain removal additives, our laundry came out clean and smelling fresh! The liquid is easy to pour and I found that it worked effectively on all of our laundry: whites, darks, towels and sheets. I really wish that it didn't have colour dyes in it, but that is a personal preference. It works effectively and I would definitely recommend it to others!
The fact that this detergent is concentrated means that it really can go a long way!
About Arm & Hammer Cold Water Laundry Detergent:
- Special agents trap soil in the wash water, so it rinses away and
doesn’t redeposit on clothes
- Cleaning agents are safe for septic systems
- Specially formulated to be used in regular, technologically advanced and environmentally friendly High Efficiency (HE) washers
- Clean Fresh scent keeps laundry smelling clean
- Delivers 44 medium wash loads in the 2.03 litre bottle
- Whitens whites and removes tough stains
- Available at retailers across Canada SRP: $4.99 - $5.99
Multi-Testing Mommy was provided with promotional materials free of charge, by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency, in the hopes that it would be mentioned on this blog. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. See MTM's Disclosure for more details.