One way to help me keep organized is to label things. I love to label. This way, when I do re-organize, my family can at least try to keep up with me and know where things belong!
Having print around the house also helps my children to be surrounded by letters and words which is crucial in their literacy developement!
This month, the DYMO Label Manager 160 has helped me to organize my daughter's room.
We labelled all of the MANY containers of writing utensils on her table.
The labeller was super easy to use and I love how natural the keyboard feels! This label maker is slim in design, making it simple to hold and type "texting style" with your two thumbs. The cartridges are very easy to install and it didn't take me very long at all to figure out how to create and print labels.
DYMO LabelManager 160 Features:
- Type text easily on the computer-style keyboard with country-specific layout
- Format fast with one-touch Smart Keys for text size, bold, italic, underline/box and vertical text
- See what your label will look like before you print – preview in the large LCD display
- Choose from 6 font sizes, 8 text styles, 4 boxes plus underline
- Add professional impact and clarity to your labels with 228 symbols and clip art images; use quick-access key to enter punctuation
- Powered by 6 AAA alkaline batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter
Would you like the opportunity to win a DYMO LabelManager 160 for yourself? Enter below...
Open to Canadian Residents Only. Closes on June 25th, 2012 at 12:01 AM.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Feel free to head on over to The Knit Wit and Tales of a Ranting Ginger to read their thoughts and to have more chances to win this convenient LabelManager!
Find contests for your COUNTRY
Multi-Testing Mommy was provided with promotional materials free of charge, by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency, in the hopes that it would be mentioned on this blog. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. See MTM's Disclosure for more details.