ChildUp Learning Cards are a wonderful tool for parents to use with their young children (aged 1-5) to teach them early math skills.
The Math & Logic 1 Learning Cards Set Information:
- 48 Child’s Cards to learn to count from 1 to 10
- features 10 popular animals
- includes 16 Parent’s Cards presenting the 1st part of the ChildUp Early Learning Method, with practical early learning and parenting advice
- set helps children learn numbers as quantities and symbols
- helps to teach the first steps of addition
The Math & Logic 2 Learning Cards Set Information:
- 48 Child’s Cards to learn to count from 10 to 20
- features four different series of 10 new animals
- includes 16 Parent’s Cards presenting the 2nd part of the ChildUp Early Learning Method, with practical early learning and parenting advice.
- helps children learn odd and even numbers
- introduces to the concept of addition and subtraction
- teaches children categorizing, sorting, and comparing
These cards are made for parents and children to use together, creating an interactive learning environment. I found the Parent Cards to be particularly detailed and useful! They provide parents with background information in order for them to understand how their child learns and more. The cards guide the parent through very specific questioning techniques they can use on their children in order to help their learning throughout the use of the Learning Cards Set. They also walk the parents through very specific lessons so that they can be their child’s teacher when using the learning cards. The lessons are detailed right down to specific dialogue that can occur in order to really focus the child’s learning.
As a former Kindergarten teacher, I highly recommend these learning cards as they help young children develop some key early learning skills such as:
- Math and logic skills
- Learning and cognitive skills
- Listening and memory skills
- Attention and concentration skills
- Language and social skills
We will definitely be using these cards this summer as I prepare my son to enter Junior Kindergarten! What a fabulous resource for parent and child!
The ChildUp Team has been around since 2005 and consists of early childhood development experts and dedicated parents. This group of individuals. ChildUp offers a variety of tools to help parents teach their children early learning skills and more including ChildUp Online Parenting Courses, the ChildUp Early Learning Game Cards, the ChildUp Early Learning Applications, and the ChildUp Early Learning Method.
See these learning cards in action here:
Would you like to win a set of ChildUp Learning Cards for you and your child? Enter below….
(Open World Wide)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Find contests for your COUNTRY
Multi-Testing Mommy was provided with promotional materials free of charge, by the manufacturer or a representing PR agency, in the hopes that it would be mentioned on this blog. Opinions expressed belong to Multi-Testing Mommy and are NOT influenced in any way. See MTM’s Disclosure for more details.